The Multi-Institutional Study of Leadership (MSL) is priced to balance our dedication to providing high-quality data with sensitivity to the financial pressures faced by academic institutions.
The Standard MSL package is our best value for most institutions. It provides a robust set of services, while ensuring that schools are not paying for additional enhancements that they do not need.
***Below is the pricing and content of the 2012 Standard Package. Please note that the 2015 pricing and content has yet to be determined.
The MSL 2012 Standard Package costs $3,600. It includes:
- Administration of the survey to your random and (optional) comparative sample
- A sample size of up to 4,000 undergraduate students
- An additional sample of up to 1,000 cases for internal benchmarking
- Up to 20 customizable, institution-specific questions integrated into the core survey
- Your school’s raw data
- A national MSL Benchmark Dataset of 5,000 cases for additional analyses
- A customized executive summary synthesizing data and findings for your campus
- Report with national benchmark and 4 benchmark groups (selected from over 20 available pre-defined groups)
- One-on-one kickoff and debriefing calls with a dedicated School Coordinator
- Comprehensive respondent support
The participation fee may be paid by check or credit card and is due prior to the administration of MSL. A limited number of scholarships are available and application forms can be accessed here.
2012 Refund Policy
|Within 30 days of invoice BEFORE August 1st, 2011||
|After August 1st, 2011||
For more information about the Standard Package, contact us at MSLconnection@gmail.com.